Single answers Trivia
1. In what year does the movie begin?
2. What is the type of dancing called that is prominent throughout the film?
3. What was Jo Hayden dressed up as in her first scene as a vaudeville artist?
4. When Harry Palmer and Jo Hayden decided to team up, what was their billing name?
5. The film takes place during which war?
6. What was Jo's brother Danny studying to be before he went to war?
7. What happened to Danny?
8. What did Jo and Harry decide they were going to do after their first show at The Palace?
9. What happened when they got to Palace (the first time)?
10. In what country does the end of the show take place?
Help Beanijjj out with their For Me and My Gal question. Post an answer!
Post AnswerEarn QUA for FREE by contributing to MovieQUA!
Earn QUA for FREE by contributing to MovieQUA!
Login required. Thanks for contributing to MovieQUA and helping out a fellow member's query!
The film centers on a big Polish family. Jadzia is the mother and the ruler of the Pzoniak family (she has five child...
At the start of World War II, the fate of the free world hangs in the balance at the posh Hotel Splendide in Bordeaux...
Dr. Jack Kevorkian (1928 - 2011 ) in the 1990s, when he defies Michigan law assisting the suicide of terminally-ill p...
Perfume saleslady Melody Parris feels like her life is in neutral. Her stick-in-the mud boyfriend won't commit and sh...