Single answers Trivia
1. In what year does the movie begin?
2. What is the type of dancing called that is prominent throughout the film?
3. What was Jo Hayden dressed up as in her first scene as a vaudeville artist?
4. When Harry Palmer and Jo Hayden decided to team up, what was their billing name?
5. The film takes place during which war?
6. What was Jo's brother Danny studying to be before he went to war?
7. What happened to Danny?
8. What did Jo and Harry decide they were going to do after their first show at The Palace?
9. What happened when they got to Palace (the first time)?
10. In what country does the end of the show take place?
Help Beanijjj out with their For Me and My Gal question. Post an answer!
Post AnswerEarn QUA for FREE by contributing to MovieQUA!
Earn QUA for FREE by contributing to MovieQUA!
Login required. Thanks for contributing to MovieQUA and helping out a fellow member's query!
"Moody" is an Iranian doctor living in America with his American wife Betty and their child Mahtob. Wanting to see hi...
A mental-patient, who is troubled with horrible nightmares, has escaped from his hospital. Now on the streets he can'...
A school laboratory accident mixes one student's vitamin cereal mix with Dexter Riley's chemical experiment. When the...
A struggling actor(Ranvir Shorey) gets caught up with the 'wrong people' because his face is identical to an underwor...