Single answers Trivia
1. In what year does the movie begin?
2. What is the type of dancing called that is prominent throughout the film?
3. What was Jo Hayden dressed up as in her first scene as a vaudeville artist?
4. When Harry Palmer and Jo Hayden decided to team up, what was their billing name?
5. The film takes place during which war?
6. What was Jo's brother Danny studying to be before he went to war?
7. What happened to Danny?
8. What did Jo and Harry decide they were going to do after their first show at The Palace?
9. What happened when they got to Palace (the first time)?
10. In what country does the end of the show take place?
Help Beanijjj out with their For Me and My Gal question. Post an answer!
Post AnswerEarn QUA for FREE by contributing to MovieQUA!
Earn QUA for FREE by contributing to MovieQUA!
Login required. Thanks for contributing to MovieQUA and helping out a fellow member's query!
Sydney Fox is a professor but primarily a globe-trotting "relic hunter," looking for ancient artifacts to return to m...
Chris Neilson dies to find himself in a heaven more amazing than he could have ever dreamed of. There is one thing mi...
Brian Kessler, a journalist researching serial killers, and his photographer girlfriend Carrie set out on a cross-cou...
Myra, a self-styled psychic in London, concocts a scheme to gain celebrity. She convinces Billy, her weak-willed husb...